Hope Through Conversations Book Submission Guidelines
You do not need to layout your story the way you want it to look in the printed book. Our designer will layout the entire book for consistency. Please use the following guidelines.
- Use Microsoft Word to write your topic with 2,000-3,000 words single spaced. On the bottom of your document, there is a word count. When using Word, you can use dictation as well. Use Google to find out how to use it in your specific version of Word.
- We will not use any art or graphics that you submit, so please do not submit them.
- Your bio should be no more than 200 words. Focus on your accomplishments, recognitions, and expertise.
- Include a Head Shot or Clear, Bright Image of Yourself (preferably outdoors)
- Include all contact information.
- Proof your work. Use Word's spell check and grammar features and reread your story several times to ensure it is correct and error-free.
If your story requires editing, you will receive your story for review prior to publication. You have only have one opportunity to make changes.
Thank you for sharing your story with Hope Through Conversations. You are going to bless many women who need to hear your story.
If you have any questions, please reach out by clicking HERE.